I love reading these kinds of posts by other bloggers, because it’s so much fun to get to know them! I’m throwing my hat into the ring with my 50 fun facts.
1. New York, London, Edinburgh, and Paris are my favorite cities.
2. My favorite kind of food is French, followed by sushi, then anything Italian.
3. Mayday Parade is my favorite band of all time, and Bad Bad Hats is my favorite of all time.
4. Celebrity crush(es): Jason Mamoa and Gal Gadot–as we used to say at college, “life goals and wife goals!”
5. I’m a practicing Mormon. I don’t talk about my religion or spirituality much, because I used to get made fun of, teased, and criticized a lot. I keep these things pretty close to my heart.
6. My favorite movie is The Court Jester. It’s a 1960s movie with Danny Kaye, think Robin Hood meets Shakespearean comedy with more music and shenanigans.
7. I used to love to swim but I haven’t been in years. I had both wrist and knee surgery on the same side, so I’m afraid that I won’t be able to do much besides swim in circles.
8. I love nerdy stuff. I used to be a Superwholockian, and the first time I went to Comic Con I went with my best friend, and we went as Sam and Dean Winchester.
9. I think my eyes, eyelashes, and boobs are my best features.
10. Threading over waxing every time. The wax makes me break out.
View this post on Instagram
To say that life has been a little crazy is an understatement. But of course we have to keep moving. It’s okay to take a break or a breath. I’m in a period of reassessing right now, and I won’t lie that it’s been hard. But I keep breathing and I keep going. . . . #makersmovement #justgoshoot #vscocam #makeithappen #lovelysquares #lifestyleblog #lifeiscolorful #lifestyleblogger #liveauthentic #livethelittlethings #fashionnova #fashioninsta #fashionblogger #instapic #instastyle #instablogger #styleblogger #nycblogger #nycphotography
11. I can’t live without leather jackets.
12. My favorite drink is a virgin mojito.
13. The most exotic food I’ve ever tried is shark fin soup. A little stringy but not bad.
14. My biggest fear is being abandoned or rejected.
15. I’m deathly afraid of heights.
16. My personal rule with bugs and rodents is that I am fine with their existence, as long as they are not in me or in my house.
17. I look most like my mom except for her toes. Those I get from my dad.
18. I’m technically an off-Broadway playwright.
19. I love to dance at parties or in my room.
20. If I had to choose thongs or granny panties for the rest of my life I’d choose thongs. All the extra fabric bunches up!
21. I’m currently writing a novel.
22. If I could live anywhere else in the world I would live in London.
23. I’ve seen the first Captain America movie three times but I can’t tell you anything that happens after Chris Evans takes his shirt off.
24. I love horror. Horror movies, horror video games, horror books. I’m obsessed with it.
25. One of my worst qualities is that I’m soooo nosey. I want to know everything, all the drama, all the details. Everything.
View this post on Instagram
Did you remember to breathe? 1…2…3…hold…and breathe out. 📷: @marciainmotion . . . . #thehomestead #spa #vacation #relaxation #lifestyleblogger #lovelysquares #photooftheday #spaday #resort #welltraveled #travelvirginia #thehappynow #pursuepretty #fridaymood #fridayvibes #nothingisordinary #our_everyday_moments #discoverunder1k #enjoytoday #tasteintravel #fromwhereistand #thatsdarling #thatsdarlingmovement #wanderlust #randr #takeabreath #takeabreak
26. I’m a brain tumor survivor.
27. Every time I have to show a friend New York from out of town, I take them to the same three places.
28. In my sophomore year of high school, I watched a ton of How I Met Your Mother that summer and since then I’ve had an affinity for puns.
29. If I had to recommend three books, they would be: Bird Box, Before I go to Sleep, and The Martian.
30. I can’t appreciate film the way I can with other art forms. I love a good movie but I just don’t have an eye for film as art.
31. I don’t think Zach Galifianakis is funny.
32. I think Dua Lipa is overrated. There. I said it.
33. Nicki Minaj is my favorite rapper.
34. I would totally have a sugar daddy if we had a platonic friendship.
35. I would love to visit Hawaii.
36. My favorite plays are The Importance of Being Ernest, Torch Song, Noises Off, and Edgewise.
37. My favorite musical is A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, and Dear Evan Hansen would come in second if only for “Waving Through a Window.”
38. I could live without my phone but I couldn’t live without my laptop.
39. In my wildest dreams I would love to be the lead singer of a pop-punk band.
40. The best concerts I’ve ever been to were pronoun, Bad Bad Hats, and Mayday Parade.
View this post on Instagram
Congratulations to Paige and Denis, the two #dancingdinos, on your happy happy day! Dapper Dean and I had a lovely time—I couldn’t ask for a better dancing companion. 💞🦖💃🏼🕺🏼 . . . . #wedding #discoverunder10k #discoverunder5k #simplepleasures #weekendvibes #liveauthentic #livethelittlethings #lifestyleblogger #lifestyleblog #lifeiscolorful #fashioninsta #fashionblogger #ootdfashion #ootdmagazine #ootdinspiration #couples #coupleshoot @thebloggerfeed @thebloggerscircle @bossgirlbloggers #pursuepretty #instapic #instastyle #instablogger #darlingmovement
41. My favorite articles of clothing in my closet are my purple Versace dress, Louboutin heels, over-the-knee suede boots, and a leather jacket from a London thrift store.
42. I find pimple-popping videos on YouTube very relaxing and satisfying.
43. If I had my own apartment I would only have three magazine subscriptions: Vogue, The New Yorker, and Bitch Magazine.
44. If I become a ghost when I die I want to haunt my alma mater or the New York Performing Arts Library.
45. I have a younger brother, and we are both very similar yet very different.
46. I regret not taking a photography class in college–I want to learn how to take good photos!
47. I’m in love.
48. One day I want to be an entertainment attorney and represent people in the music industry.
49. I love blogging and I would be a professional blogger if I could.
50. In ten years I want to still be doing this!
I hope you liked reading and learning more about me. My inbox and comments box are always open.